What I Do
Hello, My Name is Suné
As a qualified nutritional therapist, mindfulness teacher and trained chef, I have a deep understanding of all the factors that contribute to our wellbeing. I have worked with hundreds of women and developed a holistic approach that nurtures mind and body, enabling women to approach midlife with vigour and confidence.
Through understanding the changes happening in your life and body, I passionately believe that any woman can be healthy in a body she trusts, loves and respects, regardless of age or size.
My work helps women PREPARE the internal menopause dialogue. Instead of focusing on “symptoms”, we’ll explore skills and tools to approach menopause in a way that promotes optimal physical and mental wellbeing, helping to build a positive relationship with your changing body taking your unique personal circumstances into consideration.
My Training & Background
Education & Professional Training
- Degree in Hotel Management and chef’s training, University of the Witwatersrand (Johannesburg)
- Level Six Diploma in Nutritional Therapy, British College of Health (London)
- Certified Metabolic Balance Coach
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy teacher training at the University of Oxford Mindfulness Centre
- Additional Training in ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy)
- Additional training and further development of intuitive and mindful eating practices
- Oxford Mindfulness Centre
- British Menopause Society
Practice and Clinical Experience
- I worked as a nutritional therapist and metabolic balance practitioner from 2007-2012 at the City of London City Point Health Club and Galen Health clinic on Harley Street.
- After having my daughter in 2012, I established YourBody.Love and worked with women to cultivate a kind and loving relationship to food and their bodies and focus on health and well-being without the obsessions.
- I was a chef lecturer on the natural chef’s course at CNM (College of Naturopathic medicine).
- Developed my own 6 week group coaching programs helping women to optimise their health and wellbeing through non-diet nutrition and intuitive eating principles.
- Deliver regular inspirational talks, workshops and guest interviews on and offline.
- I regularly lead mindfulness sessions at Prana Yoga in Oxford and with a number of different companies.
I’m originally from South Africa and came to the UK in 1997.
After 22 years in London I’ve recently moved with my family to the beautiful countryside just outside of Oxford. This change of scenery coincided with developing a new framework in which to apply my skills, passion and experience to help women. I believe in a balanced approach to food, health and wellbeing and understand first-hand the challenges of managing a household, family and career as a woman in her 40’s
I work with women from their late 30’s and up, no matter where they’re at in their own menopause, health and life journeys and believe that these tools should be accessible to every woman. Health and body confidence are achievable for all of us, no matter our size or age.
I am excited to show you how to make sustainable change from the inside out so that you can eat in peace, trust and respect your body and embrace change with open curiosity and self-compassion. This is your time to flourish!
3 Secrets To a Smooth(er) Menopause Transition
A non-diet and mindful approach to nutrition, health and happiness in peri-menopause and beyond.
This change can be stressful, exhausting, confusing and downright miserable.
Maybe you hardly recognise yourself anymore.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
In this guide, I offer you a revolutionary solution that works in real life and for the long-term.
A mindful approach to embracing this change so you are able to maintain optimal health and well-being in a body you trust, love and respect regardless of age or size.